Job descriptionGLS B2B Marketing Specialist
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £25.00 - £30.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
As an EMEA Marketing Specialist, you’ll manage growth marketing projects aimed at acquiring new users on Local Services Ads and related SMB products, grow user engagement, managing ongoing issues when they occur with x-functional partners (product, PR, marketing) and focus specifically on launching Local Services Ads in new markets and verticals.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Coordinate ongoing acquisition campaigns with media agencies, creative agencies, internal stakeholders - through various channels like paid media, email, website, PR
- Support launch of new features in the EMEA region, starting from insights, product marketing activities and launch moments (PR activations, case studies, blog posts etc.)
- Manage escalations of bug / feature requests made by members of the EMEA x-functional team
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in product marketing, product management, program management, strategy consulting, or similar.
- Experience of problem solving, project management, analysis in a marketing environment (ideally in tech)
- Experience in B2B marketing is a plus, in particular with Small and Medium Businesses Strong organizational and communication skills, ability write clear plans and requirement documents
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor, strategic mindset, and business acumen.
- Global mindset and ability to think across disciplines, industries and cultures.
- Ability to influence and collaborate effectively with internal teams and external agencies within the marketing organization and beyond, i.e.
- Sales and Product teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, confidence in presenting to both internal teams and external partners.
- Experience in digital advertising &/or video advertising and/or Direct Response Marketing would be a plus.
- Fluency in one or more EMEA languages (e.g. German, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Russian), beyond English, is a plus