Job descriptionGlobal Performance Account Executive
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £27.00 - £33.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our Clients solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest global brands. Their dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age.
They aspire to advise their clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using their broad range of products, they help clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop and manage commerce and search components within global Joint Business
- Plan across the company products and services, countries and channels, working in partnership with local Account Executives, global team members inclusive of GMP and Cloud
- Build search strategy, drive search maturity and search revenue growth globally
- Drive Search product adoption and depth globally; focus on Creative Excellence, Conversion Tracking, Audience, Automated Bidding, mWeb, Shopping, etc; in coordination with regional Large Customer Solutions teams & agencies to build and carry out long term digital strategies and maximize advertising expenditures.
- Build and foster long term VP-Level relationships with global client decision makers, to be able to build and carry out long-term digital strategies and optimize their business growth.
- Be a thought leader both internally and externally on the Commerce, specifically on the D2C space.
- Build a deep understanding of the Retail industry and trends that can be applied to the client.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of Experience in an advertising sales, business development, strategy consulting, and/or online media environment
- 5+ years as a Search Specialist/Lead for a performance driven business/client.
- Strong product knowledge of company Search, Shopping and eCommerce
- Strong communication skills, able to create client relationships
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically
- Product knowledge on the company’s marketing platform experience in retail industry or direct to consumer marketing
- Experience working with media teams to advise on tactical recommendations along with long term strategic initiatives.
- Independent, self-starter: comfortable with ambiguity, curious, and resilient.
- High attention to detail and solution-oriented problem solving skills
- Proven, demonstrable success of collaborating with internal teams
- Quick and independent in execution, able to connect with relevant teams and colleagues seamlessly and proactively.