Job descriptionGlobal D&I Marketing Manager
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £50.00 - £55.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client, one of the Big Four Tech is seeking for a Global D&I Marketing Manager to manage the company’s Gaming Diversity and Inclusion efforts at a global level, driving their Gaming’s marketing programs and initiatives aimed at fostering a diverse and inclusive gaming creator and developer community.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable and passionate about gaming, preferably with experience in D&I/Equality roles. Have a clear understanding of the gaming industry landscape, challenges, and how to reach and positively impact the diverse creator and developer community.
The D&I marketing manager will collaborate with the Partnerships Marketing Gaming team leaders on strategy, planning and execution of Global D&I marketing, driving marketing programs, campaign, virtual events, video case studies, live shows and educational content initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing effective collaboration with cross-functional teams, external vendors, and agencies, and display extremely strong project management, communication, and organisational skills.
- Activate the Global D&I marketing plans and strategy by collaborating closely with global, regional and in-market cross-functional teams (including partnerships, PR, marketing, events, design, product, business equality) to deliver world-class activations
- Manage Global D&I marketing programs and events targeting gaming developers and content creators. Lead the whole process from planning to execution, demonstrating exceptional project and stakeholder management skills
- Lead the development of content marketing initiatives, including video stories series, video live shows, content for virtual homegrown or industry events, presentations, as well as content for on/off platform marketing channels
- Coordinate with other company teams working on DE&I across relevant audience moments
- Manage strategic partnerships with industry bodies and NGOs
- Track, analyse and communicate quantitative and qualitative metrics to measure marketing impact
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in equivalent fields
- 8+ years work experience in Marketing or Product Management in technology (games, tech, consumer or B2B)
- Experience in the gaming industry, with knowledge of gaming influencer and developer marketing and competitive landscape
- Experience leading D&I/Equality programs and initiatives
- Experience partnering with creative and events agencies, product management and/or engineering organisations
- Experience working cross-functionally with different levels of management, both internally and/or externally
- Available to travel up to 20% of the time