Job descriptionGlobal Creative Works Program Manager
Location: London (Hybrid)
Length: 10 months
Rate: £27-32 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
In the day-to-day this role will play an integral part in building, shaping and activating Global Creative Work resources. From developing strong stakeholder relationships with sales leaders to building collaborative programs and work streams with Creative and Go To Market partners, This person will, collaborating with multidisciplinary groups (Creative Directors, Strategists, other Business Leads), acting as partner and specialist to drive Video, Display and App effectiveness.
Additionally this role will be critical in developing global creative insights and best practices for Creator led advertising. This person will collaborate with XFN partners to identify research opportunities, shape the agenda, implement, build the guidance and scale. Helping to provide those critical insights that blend our client's strengths, creative, media, and the creators.
- Activate global research: Shape and collaborate, with in-market, regional and global stakeholders, on scaled activation programs based on Global Creative Works research spanning Video, Display and App.
- Build in-market guidance: Lead the development and activation of in-market / EMEA guidance aligned to key topics. You will define the scope, craft the research, build compelling and actionable stories.
- Drive experimentation: Lead on in market/regional funded experimentation opportunities designed to unlock new areas of learning and growth. You will Identify, develop and scale the outputs.
- Explore new needs: Proactively identify ‘whitespace areas’ for Global Creative Works expertise to lean into. With a view to develop new research, guidance or client services that drive behaviour change.
- Develop Creator Led Ads Insights: In collaboration develop guidance / insights / best practices for Creator led advertising.
- A strong leader with both a track record working in complex cross-functional environments across countries and experience crafting research / learning agendas (for clients / partners etc)
- A deep understanding of content strategy across paid/owned/earned channels and insight into how those strategies are evolving with the broader media ecosystem
- Beyond video: Familiarity App, Discovery and core Display campaigns.
- Can make a story from data. This person must be able to frame hypotheses and transform data into a story that motivates multiple audiences to take action as a result.
- Has worked in a sales, marketing and/or business development role. With a deep understanding of how to motivate clients.
- Is comfortable working across multiple verticals and can learn and understand industry nuances quickly
- Familiar with competitor / industry level products, and measurement solutions.
- A great connector with proven ability to work cooperatively and proactively with media and creative agencies, and senior brand leadership to drive behavior change
- Experience working with brands that have led significant creator activity or direct collaboration with creators
- Strong presenter who feels comfortable speaking in front of senior level clients
Interested? Please apply today!