£9 - £10 per hour
020 7758 4300
about 1 month ago
Length: 3 Months
Rate: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual, working for a modern and dynamic company that encourages Freedom and Responsibility. Our London office is a fast-paced and expanding operation with a variety of Workplace needs and we are looking for a hands-on, customer-focused individual to help keep pace with our growth within an exciting work environment.
The successful candidate will be proactive and creative with a cheerful disposition. Reporting to the Workplace Experience Manager, the FoH Coordinator will act as the first point of contact for the office, working primarily within our Reception space. Job
- Manage the flow of reception traffic in a smooth and efficient way, presenting a professional and welcoming first contact to all staff and visitors.
- Manage the reception area to ensure this is clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
- Work with the building reception/security to regulate access to the office.
- Assisting with the safety and security of the office and Reception area - escalation of any potential security issues or breaches, due diligence in overseeing the access process for staff and visitors.
- Effective distribution of access fobs for new and current employees and for visitors.
- Create an exceptional experience for interview candidates and visiting employees, including the provision of gift bags.
- Liaise with external vendors, maintaining good working relationships.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving of all post and parcels, distributing according (interim until office move).
- Monitor and assign employee requests amongst the team from helpdesk ticketing system, email and Slack channel.
- Assist wider Workplace team with various ad-hoc projects and events as needed.
- Work alongside the wider Workplace team, to respond to any emergencies as needed to minimise any downtime within the office.
- Experience in a similar position is needed to be successful in this role.
- Must be a team player with a proactive, and flexible, people first attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills, with the ability to be resourceful and innovative.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
- Able to work independently, whilst being reactive to the current needs of the workplace.
- Friendly and professional disposition, with the ability to maintain successful relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, and not afraid to tackle any problem however big or small.
- Experience with Google Drive (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.) is preferred.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the company culture.