£55,000 - £62,000
We have an opportunity to join one of the biggest Tech companies in the world in a Marketing Manager role working on one of the companies key fintech product.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving new user acquisition and usage of the latest product in this companies portfolio in the UK. You will plan and execute marketing activities and support product excellence. This means you will work in a cross-functional team across Marketing, Business Development, Product, PR.Role: Coordinate with the EMEA marketing team to manage partner marketing activities promoting the product in the UK, as well as developing new partner marketing relationships to maximise any new opportunities to increase product trial and usage.
- Drive partner co-marketing: own marketing relationships with partners across the payments ecosystem to co-create, approve and implement innovative activities that drive trial and usage. Work closely with these partners to consult and approve their co-marketing campaigns, and to track their marketing activities
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance, provide recommendation and ideas new and/or optimised efforts
- Plan, launch and optimise strategic marketing campaigns
- Support product excellence - provide feedback to Product teams and support the localisation of new product features or in-product promotions
- Optimise owned and operated user acquisition and onboarding channels
- Coordinate efforts and manage internal communications with key cross-functional stakeholders
- BA/MA or equivalent
- Experience in marketing / project management / consulting; experience with digital marketing a plus
- Strong understanding and relevant experience in the UK payments/ fin-tech vertical
- Excellent problem solving skills, strong business judgment and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and consistency; highly organized with ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects or projects with multiple work streams
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills required to measure impact of marketing efforts and operational efficiency
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills (English language requirement only)
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.