We have a very exciting opportunity to work with one of the world's biggest Tech companies working on further driving engagment andactiviations on it's key fintech products.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving engagement and user activations across EMEA using the companies owned and operated channels and using direct response media channels. You will also help coordinate co-marketing activities across EMEA. This means you will work in a cross-functional team across Marketing, PR, Eng, Business Development, Partnerships, Creative and more.
- Devise and execute go-to-market plans to drive adoption of the product.
- Run campaigns to grow product adoption & user engagement
- Develop strategic partnerships with merchant & bank partners
- Apply deep analytical skills to generate user insight and measure the impact of key Initiatives
- Plan, launch and optimize marketing activities, incl. direct response campaigns, usage promotions, social activations; localize international marketing campaigns and assets
- Develop and implement growth marketing strategies using owned and operated channels like emails, notifications, website and play store optimisation
- Monitor and evaluate campaigns performance, provide recommendations and ideas for new and/or optimized efforts
- Support product excellence - provide feedback to product teams and support the localization of new consumer products
- Drive partner co-marketing: implement innovative activities to drive trial and usage, work with partners to consult and approve co-marketing campaigns
- Coordinate efforts and manage internal communications with key cross-functional stakeholders
- BA/MA or equivalent
- Experience in marketing / project management / consulting
- Experience in banking, finance or consumer payments industry
- Excellent problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Outstanding written and oral communication in English and either German or Italian
- Attention to detail and consistency; highly organized with ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects or projects with multiple work streams
- Proven leadership skills