Job descriptionFinancial Reporting and Governance Specialist
Length: 9 Months
Rate: £43.00 - £52.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Work across Marketing finance to build robust financial performance reporting. Work with Finance and S&O to identify metrics, establish tracking, and expose gaps in reaching goals. Produce monthly or quarterly exec-level diagnostics of performance, and develop a communications structure to share with the Management Group at key times of year to help inform planning and influence decisions.
Proven self-starter with strong problem-solving, project management and organizational experience. Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organization and work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment. Advanced Excel skills with experience in business modeling, management reporting, and operational metrics. Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field
- 9+ years relevant experience in management consulting, finance, corporate strategy, investment banking or similar environment
- Strong interpersonal skills as role will work Xfn with numerous teams and time zones
- Advanced Excel/ Sheets
- Excellent analytical and communication skills; able to distill large datasets into key metrics
- Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, defining and measuring the success of initiatives
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at executive level, with strong business judgment and strategic thinking.
- Organized, strategically focused, self-starter able to deal with ambiguity in a constantly evolving environment
- Experience with SQL