Job descriptionPosition Title: Finance Coordinator
Assignment duration: Asap Until 31 Dec 2022
Candidate will coordinate outsourced vendor team with responsibility for Financial Operations enabling to engage with suppliers and external partners.
The Finance Coordinator will keep the Finance team on track with tactical and strategic programs.
Gather, track, and communicate actions for the Finance team; report progress and coordinate execution of active projects.
Serve as point of contact for off-site Financial Operations vendor team, handling escalations and resolving issues.
Prepare and present information about Finance processes and deliver training to different audiences including senior leaders and business partners.
Construct an overall and thoughtful understanding of the multiple workstreams, objectives, key results and projects being carried out by the team.
Strive for constant improvement in finance processes to drive higher standards of quality in financial reporting and internal controls.
Build and maintain effective working relationships with the wider Business, Operations and Research teams.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Work with our Financial Operations vendor team to manage escalations and queries.
- Coordinate execution of Finance projects and communicate actions to the Finance team.
- Deliver training and education in Financial Operations to team members.
Attention to detail, project management, and organisational skills.
- Proactive, a self-starter and natural problem-solver, identifying what needs to be done.
- Staying flexible and unflappable when priorities shift; being reactive, available and accessible to urgent changes or tasks.
- Preparation and research is second nature. You have some experience creating detailed schedules and have contingencies in place.
- Naturally curious and ask questions.
- Committed and always organised; willing to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in with anything; this mentality means that no task is too big or too small.
- A recognition for the value in forming relationships with key partners across the entire organisation, dealing thoughtfully, calmly and effectively with different teams across the business.
- You have a clear and thoughtful communication style; being able to not only understand a problem but to speak (and write) clearly about potential solutions.