Job descriptionFinance Consultant
Length: 6 months
Rate: £411-448 per day
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The purpose of the role is to:
- Responsible for specific analytical solutions within our client's Product for the Finance function, globally
- Collaborate with our enterprise architecture team to satisfy the needs of the business today, while building capabilities for the future
- Partner with the in-market business product owners in prioritization and delivery of the technical roadmap for respective brands, products, solutions, and websites
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Lead the product functional design process based on knowledge of the users and technology in partnership with Gen 0 and Gen 1&2 product owners in line with our client's enterprise architecture and information management and security guidelines
- Solution Development:
- Define Business Requirements & Gaps
- Design Process, Data and Technology
- Design Information & application security
- Build Knowledge & Competency
- Build the Solution
- Test the Solution
- Go Live with Solution
- Stabilise Operations
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including analytics, design/user experience, engineering, and user enablement
- Provide high-quality documentation along the delivery cycle regarding process, technology, and data
- Ensure our technology investments and products are well integrated across the Enterprise Performance Management Product line to build efficiency, enable growth and lower support costs
Minimum Qualifications/Experienced Required:
• Minimum 5 years experience at multi-national company in IT, Data and Business processes preferable in Finance.
• Proven track record in managing and owning predictive and prescriptive analytical products
• Execution experience with the relevant applications both downstream and upstream (SAP, APO)
• Experience in project/program and solution delivery via Agile methodology
• Fluent English, self-starter and great team player in context of a cohesive, integrated team
• Outstanding collaboration skills at various levels of the organization.
• Demonstrable experience championing, designing, and implementing innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Attention to detail is key, inquisitive & questioning nature
• Quick learner who exhibits resiliency and tenacity in the face of challenge.
Interested? Please apply today!