Job descriptionFinance Analyst
Location: Finsbury Circus, London
Length: 6 months
Rate: £25-£31.50 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Remote initially, then hybrid.
About the Team
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Does it excite you to work for a company that utilizes its own technology on a daily basis, and has vast reporting capabilities to provide valuable insights and analytics to help shape your thinking and direction?
Our client's employees are their #1 core value because they believe they are key to building a great company.
About the Role
We are seeking a driven teammate who pays attention to detail with excellent organization and communication skills. This Financial Analyst will be responsible for a variety of month end closing relating duties along with financial forecasting and budgeting.
- Work independently and in conjunction with our Services Business Finance team
- Own process and ensure that the team is aligned with standard forecast template
- Run standard reports for team to improve financial visibility
- Prepare journal entries related to financial close activities (end-of period accruals, and reclass entries)
- Work with team on additional ad hoc projects
- Learn new reporting technologies and tools
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or Economics
- High proficiency with MS Excel (Google Sheets) and PowerPoint (Google Slides)
- Experience in Software industry is a plus
- High degree of flexibility in handling new assignments and the ability to adapt to change in the work environment
- Ability to learn new concepts and technology quickly