Job descriptionOur client a leading media group is looking for a Facilities Manager for its London office. This position is permanent and comes with a salary of up to £ 42,000 depending on experience. The Facilities manager will be required to be on site 5 days a week. The Facilities Manager is responsible for the effective and efficient day-to-day management and operations of the site. The role is responsible for making sure that the buildings, facilities and workplace meet the needs of the people that work in them. The ideal candidate may have worked in a similar Facilities Management role and come with a recognised HS&E qualification eg IOSH and be first aid qualified.
Duties may include ( but not limited to ) :
- Ensuring staff and visitors have a great place to work, creating a safe working environment and meet required health & safety standards.
- Manage shared services such as reception, security, maintenance, post room, cleaning, catering, waste and recycling.
- Project & Budget management
- Manage supplier and landlord relationships
- Office Moves, IT moves, building maintenance
- Respond to emergencies and urgent issues
- Dealing with invoices, finance budgets and manage operational costs
- Prepare documents for tenders of contractors