Job descriptionExecutive Assistant
Length: 9 months
Rate: £22-24 p/h
Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support 2-3 Directors. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning. This position is a full-time contract position at 40 hours per week, with possibility for overtime.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
· Manage hectic and complex calendars
· Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
· Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
· Large offsite and onsite events and meetings
· General office duties as needed
· Possibility for space planning/desk assignment needs
· 4+ years of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for 1 or more executives
· Experience prioritizing multiple projects
· Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
Interested? Apply today!