Job descriptionExecutive Assistant
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £22.00 - £24.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support 2-3 Directors. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger company ecosystem.
- 4+ years of providing complex calendar management, travel, and expense reports for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Large offsite and onsite events and meetings
- General office duties as needed
- Possibility for space planning/desk assignment needs
- BA/BS degree