Job descriptionExecutive Assistant
Length: 9 Months
Rate: £10.00 - £20.00 per hour
Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Our client has a fantastic opportunity to join their fast-growing team as an Executive Assistant to support their EMEA Sales Team.
This position requires someone with enthusiasm, exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, with the ability to manage senior level relationships whilst remaining calm in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Gate Keeper and right hand to the GVP and AVPs, responsible for managing the full work schedule for the company’s busy Executives, ensuring all tasks are actioned and prioritized
- Extensive diary management; coordinating all internal and external meetings, including team meetings, off-sites, one to ones, QBRs, conference calls, working across multiple time zones.
- Complex travel and visa arrangements; organizing international and domestic travel, which can often involve multiple stops and change at last minute.
- Processing and managing expenses.
- Assisting the EMEA GVP with key internal and external activities and materials as and when required.
- Preparing documents for leadership and external meetings, and ad-hoc letters and memos.
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
- Ad-hoc administrative support for the wider leadership team.
- 5+ years’ work experience in the capacity of an Executive Assistant supporting at senior level.
- Experience of working in a high-growth organization is a plus, as is working in a software company.
- Experience of working in an international company, and a good understanding of the EMEA region.
- Ability to proactively manage projects in a fast-moving environment.
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Reliable with a good sense of humour.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to be proactive with minimal direction.
- Ability to effectively represent the organization in its relationships with investors, customers, the media, and other constituents.
- A second language would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Ad-hoc travel may be required.