Job descriptionExecutive Assistant
Length: 12 months
Rate: £22-24 p/h
The person in this role will need to be experienced working in a fast-paced environment, be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning, on a global scale. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Meta ecosystem.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for the 3 directors
- Manage multiple complex calendars across time zones
- Compiling expenses (Concur System)
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements, along with visas as required
- Large offsite and onsite events and meetings
- Work cross functionally with a global admin team to organize schedules and meetings (EMEA/APAC/LATAM/NORAM)
- Considerations of time zones especially for meetings and events for APAC/EMEA/LATAM/NORAM – it is an International team
- Working closely with 3 x Directors (to meet / sync on a weekly basis)
- Being involved in team meetings – coordinating agenda’s, organize events, speakers etc
- Manage team Swag with the EMEA legal EAs
- Supporting the team when there are large meetings involving the leads
- Experience working within a tech company/legal team
- Discretion is key - It’s a highly confidential role, so you must always maintain confidentiality
- Amazing attention to detail
- Proactive and forward thinker
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills - is a must!
Interested? Please apply today!