£23 - £24.50 per hour
219 758 4300
19 days ago
London (work from home due to covid)
£23- £24.36 per hour (40hrs)
This role is part of the Recruiting Operations and Programs Team and will be part of a small team that helps drive our global employment brand and engagement through events. This position is based out of London office.
- Manage and support the event strategy, logistics + execution end to end for recruiting events in the Europe/Middle East/Africa region; including contracts, swag, hotel blocks, venue selection, invitation process, Planning processes, measuring success of events with data etc
- Own the recruiting events budget and calendar, team communications and briefings, plus the post-event reporting and analysis
- Assist with managing relationships with key partners - including internally, suppliers, agencies and industry organizations, that ensure the success of our recruiting events
- Partner closely with our teams around the world to manage consistent event and branding processes
- Ability to take direction and input to develop effective event strategies that are engaging, innovative and will achieve the organizational + brand goals
- Work closely with business partners to consistently refine processes and assess opportunities for improvement
- Point of contact for general event operations and program inquiries from recruiters and hiring managers
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working in marketing/events, with end to end project management experience.
- Experience in delivering end to end industry leading physical & virtual event solutions
- Analytical and data-driven approach to solving problems
- Comfortable working autonomously and through ambiguity
- Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task and prioritise across multiple projects.
- Self-directed and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer satisfaction focus, interpersonal skills and ability to effectively collaborate with interdepartmental teams
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Outlook, Event Registration Tools
- Proven negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to travel 30-40% is required, as well as ability to work outside of standard working hours