Job descriptionWe have an exciting opportunity for an ER Manager to lead a team at this international advertising company!
As the ER Manager you'll be leading and developing the Employee Relations function across UK&I. Through excellent Leadership you will manage a team to work and support with the business on every element that encompasses ER, as well coach and train the team to effectively support managers through challenging cases.
- To lead, coach and build a strong ER Team to deliver an excellent ER service
- Provide support and advice ensuring queries are dealt with effectively and consistently
- Pro-actively manage employee relations cases
- Review and update HR policies in line with current legislation and best practice
- Ensure adherence to legislation requirements and company policies in collaboration with the Legal team
- Provide insights and feedback to track trends and create a proactive approach to support managers
- Advise and support managers through change management processes
This role will be the right fit if you have:
- Experience of leading an ER team in a fast paced, matrix organisation.
- A high level of understanding and experience in both Employment Law and Employee Relations
- A commercial mindset and ability to take initiative to build strong relationships across the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
This ER Manager role is a 12 month FTC paying up to £80K depending on experience. This role is remote so can be based nationwide.
Apply now for immediate consideration!