Job descriptionEMEA Commercial Outbound Campaign Manager
Length: 12 months
Rate: £245-252 per day
- Build campaign plans and direct execution of the outbound campaigns in collaboration with the EMEA CMCL BDR team.
- Drive the development of customised, local language email campaigns in Outreach.io in conjunction with CMCL BDRs,RSM’s and Marketing Operations.
- Define critical campaign metrics and program reporting needs and partner with marketing operations to forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness.
- Continually measure, refine, and optimise sequences based on data and feedback. Drive discussions with BDR managers-including real-time changes and pivots to strategy as needed.
- Proactively suggest improvements to the outbound process and content.
- Participate in market segmentation and strategy discussions to help identify target customers and potential target prospects in each segment, together with compelling themes to drive higher levels of engagement.
- You will define critical campaign metrics and program reporting needs and partner with marketing operations to forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness. Analyze results to understand what’s working/not working and why, and then optimize campaigns based on these insights and drive the plan-to-make-plan discussions with BDR managers-including real-time changes and pivots to strategy.
- Provide regular updates on past performance and upcoming programs and participate in relevant QBRs
- Fulfill an orchestration role in communicating the full inbound program mix that benefits CMCL
- Develop messaging, in collaboration with our PMM and corporate comms function, including email copy and reviewing assets that align with overall outbound campaign strategy.
- Work closely with the Global Data team with bi-directional feedback that will improve data hygiene and quality for the CMCL theatre over time
- Act as point of contact with stakeholders to understand CMCL business needs and data requirements for EMEA and work with local and global teams to support the Plan of Record for CMCL.
- Previous experience in building outbound programs
- Demonstrated ability in lead generation, sales, marketing or equivalent market research or BDR role, ideally in a tech organisation.
- Proficient with Salesforce - managing lead/account/contact data, building reports/campaigns, and analysing reporting in dashboards.
- Proficient with Outreach.io or similar Sales Engagement productivity tools.
- Experience with outbound prospecting, segmentation and using lead generation tools/B2B databases.
- Fanatical attention to detail, as well as strong research, analytical, and data management skills, with the ability to analyse data and react accordingly.
Interested? Please apply today!