Job descriptioneCRM/Email Marketing Manager - Entertainment
Join this high profile start up as they scale and plan to launch internationally. They have a unique product to market and are working with one of the bigest names in TV in the UK. They are currently looking for a talented and ambitious eCRM/Email Manager responsible for developing and executing the email communication strategy. By delivering and implementing this crucial part of the overall marketing comms plan, the role is responsible for increasing customer acquisition volumes, value, engagement and retention through effective monitoring and development of eCRM techniques. The role is also responsible for ensuring that lead generation is aligned and integrated with the wider marketing effort, and will work with internal stakeholders, key agencies and suppliers as appropriate, to ensure eCRM ROI and enhanced customer experience in the delivery of volume and revenue targets.
As eCRM/Email Marketing Manager you will:
1. Plan and Execute Campaigns
- Lead the business wide eCRM strategy ensuring email provides a highly effective acquisition and engagement channel
- Champion and monitor best practice techniques for all email communication, including multivariate testing and automation
- Define the broadcast and trigger comms roadmaps, and the way they work together to create a joined up eCRM programme for the business, optimising user flows and trigger comms, to maximise sales conversions and audience engagement
- Own the email content calendar for broadcast emails, with pre-planned activity around key gifting periods, holidays baked in - adapting and integrating for Maestro launches and any other adhoc campaign activity
- Ensure email templates are fully optimised and mobile first, working closely with design team on campaign iterations
- Supported by the campaign manager, ensure smooth running of all email creative assets from brief to delivery
- Create and manage the set-up, build and deployment of emails and flows in CRM platform (Klaviyo)
- Responsible for global data privacy requirements, ensuring data governance is up-to-date and in line with regional variations for local markets where relevant
- Analyse outcomes in detail. Draw insights and present results clearly to facilitate sound decision making on improvements/optimisations.
- Work to resolve any issues and problems relating to the broadcast and scheduling of emails in relation to other planned launch or ad-hoc campaign promotional activity.
- Provide feedback and advice on campaign improvements and how to follow up campaigns.
- Champion email marketing best practice, including multivariate testing
- Use A/B testing to further improve and optimise campaigns
- Own formal weekly and monthly reporting as required to support business needs.
- Offer support and advice on email best practise to ensure teams understand results and how to improve them.
- 6+ years CRM experience across strategy, optimisation and implementation including strong analytical skills that has preferably been gained in a digital entertainment or media environment
- Able to demonstrate examples of work driving a clear and marked uplift in sales
- Advanced understanding of email marketing strategies and tactics
- Knowledge of data and CRM platforms including Klaviyo and Google Analytics
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in CRM/email marketing and measurement.
- Naturally intuitive, a creative problem solver, questions the norm
- Confident in data analysis and the associated tools to manipulate and present to stakeholders
- Good communication skills
- Ability to foster and maintain stakeholder relationships across all levels
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude. Problem solver
- Able to work effectively to tight deadlines and stay calm under pressure
- Attention to detail is vital
- Exceptionally organised
- Works well on own initiative but also a strong team player
- Graduate with 2:1 and good A Levels, ideally English, Maths, Science
- Commutable distance to London as we look to move more face-to-face in the future