£50 - £60 per hour
020 7758 4300
about 1 month ago
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £50.00 £60.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Digital Strategy Consultant / Partner Strategist role sits within the Program Management team and reports to the Regional Program Manager. The role will be responsible for the EMEA region and will manage operators primarily in Europe. (Will require flexibility on travel)
- Work with Product team to understand strategy, collaborate with partner managers to develop regional engagement plans, and execute at scale with 100+ partners
- Develop new frameworks and methodologies to scale program(s) and identify potential value to create opportunities
- Lead partner engagements, capture their vision, develop cohesive engagement plan, and drive the overall initiatives at an executive/c-suite level
- Help partners better understand what the company has to offer with our extensive product capabilities and define how we can connect with their internal strategies across segments, markets and channels with data-driven insights.
- Experience leading and facilitating working sessions, workshops and constructing long term account plans to drive partner value
- This is a partner-facing role, which requires excellent communication skills along with a willingness to travel up to 40%.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least 7 years of digital marketing consulting experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in Tier 1 consulting firms.
- Good understanding of broader CMO agenda and how digital fits within the overall marketing scope.
- Experience of delivering data driven and digitally enabled consumer experiences in consulting/agency environment.
- Familiarity with data & analytics, martech/ad tech stacks, e-commerce, performance marketing, brand building in a digital world and a clear understanding of how these come together to drive consumer impact and business growth.
- Experience in leading large scale strategy engagements (ideally in telecom space) focusing on digital transformation.
- Ability to generate customer experience insights, strategy formulation, lead transformation management, roadmap and planning, analytics/insight generation.
- Experience with defining high-level frameworks and applying digital marketing and development best practices to support strategy recommendations.
- Experience with influencing and developing strategic partnership products and programs at scale.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous/start-up environment, highly organized and action-oriented with experience driving focus, clarity and prioritization.