Digital Project Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
I am working with a leading creative communications agency in London and they have an exciting opening to join the team in a Digital Project Manager role.
The agency has recently taken on some high profile digital clients and have the need to bring on a experienced Digital Project Manager to come in, evolve the current digital delivery process and build a team around it. You will be reporting into the Digital Director, and will be a central figure in the team responsible for the end to end management of web development projects.
The ideal candidate will be able to control both digital portfolio and programmes/projects within it. You will be managing several internal and external stakeholders so proactive communication, ongoing updates and maintenance of project documentation and active management of teams both in-house and remote is essential to deliver projects on time and in budget.
· Digital project management
· Prep of estimates, contracts and budgets
· Management of in-house/remote teams
· Communication on project updates with clients
· Monitor the growth of the digital portfolio and propose business recommendations
· Maintain project documentation
· Anticipate future issues and take action on these
· Lead project kick off meetings
· Good level of project management experience
· Proven experience of deliver website projects from end to end
· Administration experience with Jira/Confluence
· Knowledge of CMS platforms
· Self-motivated digital PM with solving problem attitude and can take ownership of the whole digital project delivery cycle.
· Excellent written and communication skills, fun to work with, an energetic personality that can handle clients and team opinions.
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.