Job descriptionDigital Partner Lead
Length: 12 months
Rate: £21-24 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Our client's Digital Academy (GDA) is part of Go-to-Market (GTM) and runs ground-breaking education programmes for our client's largest customers and agencies across EMEA. These programmes have been designed to help customers and sellers collaboratively solve marketing and organizational challenges. The Partner Lead defines the team’s partner operations structure and builds long-term relationships with our external facilitators vendors across EMEA to scale the delivery of the GDA’s programmes – from 2-3 hour Mini Labs to full-day Labs.
The Partner Lead defines and enforces operating principles for our partner facilitator network. This includes capacity management (i.e. how many facilitators we need to achieve our workshop targets), establishing skill requirements, setting the cadence of operational meetings and creating escalation processes. They do that by building and maintaining trusted relationships with partners, communicating GDA strategy, capturing feedback and using it as input to iterate our partner processes. The Partner Lead also supports different GDA functions to monitor and improve the quality of workshop deliveries.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day execution of partner operations by acting as a key point of contact for delivery partners across EMEA. This includes solving resourcing issues, onboarding new partners and facilitators, monitoring metrics such as cancellation rates and delivering training updates for the existing facilitator network to ensure we have best-in-class talent.
- Act as partner facilitator network liaison within the GDA team and help curriculum teams to optimize for quality at scale. Conversely, communicate and enforce GDA delivery principles towards facilitators.
- Manage a significant part of the GDA’s delivery budget, forecasting quarterly spend, managing purchase orders and invoices, keeping other GDA functions and our clients' finance teams updated.
- 3+ years of experience managing business partner and customer relationships.
- 2+ years of experience managing training programmes in a company, at university or equivalent.
- Experience in building partner or customer relationships and negotiations skills.
- Ability to craft concise and compelling comms to internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Able to manage ambiguity and balancing competing objectives.
- Capability to handle multiple projects and stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience designing educational content.
- Experience in facilitating workshops in a business context.
- Experience in drafting and reviewing legal contracts.
Interested? Please apply today!