Digital Media Planner – Global Music Brand
Our client is a global music brand. They are looking for a Digital Media Planner to take their labels’ digital media campaigns into the future by promoting their artists and compilations using biddable media. The ideal candidate should have a desire to be immersed in digital media buying technologies, best practice in marketing strategy, as well as the labels’ artists. They should be able to understand and communicate how data can be leveraged to affect strategy, planning and media buying and be excited about driving campaign results.
Responsibilities to include:
- Supporting labels in planning biddable media campaigns across various media including programmatic display, mobile, video, social & native.
- Developing and fostering strong relationships with publishers and media partners, with the goal of facilitating private marketplace deals
- Acting as an internal champion for biddable media within the labels.
- Working closely with the labels’ marketing teams and media buyers, and regularly reporting to the Strategic Director
- Managing media budgets, drafting and revising media schedules, along with accompanying rationale.
- Ensuring campaigns are created and implemented to best achieve campaign performance and media efficiency goals.
- Using insights from a range of sources, both internal and external, to build a case for campaign strategy.
- Preparing analysis and insight to accompany reports provided to the labels.
- Staying apprised of opportunities for reaching the labels’ target audiences.
What you need for the role:
- A proven track record working within digital media ideally within the entertainment / youth sector, with specific programmatic experience preferred.
- Experience of planning and reporting across a range of digital media channels.
- A solid understanding of the programmatic media ecosystem and technology, including exchanges, networks, ad servers, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs and trading desks.
- An appreciation of how digital fits in the overall marketing/media strategy.
- Proficiency in using digital research tools such as comScore / Nielsen and social listening / affinity tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication, project management, time management and analytical skills.
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.