Job descriptionDigital Campaign Manager - Music
London (hybrid working)
Are you a Digital Campaign Manager with experience of the music industry, if so this could be the role for you.
Our music client is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join their ad operations team, playing a key role in the day to day management of digital advertising campaigns across their UK labels. This role is unique in market and an exciting challenge for anyone looking to expand their existing knowledge of digital media buying.
The ideal candidate needs to have an appetite and hunger to learn on the job – someone able to go out into market and spend time with vendors to bring back new thinking and ideas that will continue to push the boundaries of what our client does. Will need to have comprehensive knowledge and experience of managing digital media campaigns across key social platforms & DSPs inc. Google Ads, DV360, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & Amazon.
What the role involves:
- Building and managing digital media campaigns across demand side platforms and publisher partners including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, Snapchat, Google.
- Quality assurance and troubleshooting across the full campaign set up; creative formats, delivery, tracking and reporting.
- Optimisation, pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget.
- Working closely with data analysts & digital media planners to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets.
- Account management responsibilities and escalating campaign issues to the labels & Head of Campaign Management as required.
- Acting as an optimisation expert for each buying platform used, and regularly advising labels of additional planning opportunities.
- Working closely with wider business to ensure all internal processes (finance etc.) are functioning efficiently and as required.
What you need for the role:
- A proven track record of executing and reporting on programmatic media campaigns (2-3 years ideally).
- Deep, cross-functional understanding of the digital media industry, including display, mobile and video environments.
- Strong knowledge of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms and their operations.
- Experience of creating, troubleshooting and optimising private marketplace deals.
- Numerate and able to quickly assimilate large amounts of information.
- Interest in data mining combined with advanced Excel skills.
- A dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic character, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective organisational skills, with the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.