Junior Digital Campaign Manager – Music
London | Hybrid
Our music client is looking for a Junior Digital Campaign Manager to join their internal ad operations team, playing a key role in supporting the day to day management of digital advertising campaigns across their UK labels.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building and managing digital media campaigns across demand side platforms and publisher partners including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, Snapchat, Google.
- Quality assurance and troubleshooting across the full campaign set up; creative formats, delivery, tracking and reporting.
- Optimisation, pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget.
- Working closely with data analysts & digital media planners to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets.
- Working closely with wider business to ensure all internal processes (finance etc.) are functioning efficiently and as required.
- A proven track record of executing and reporting on programmatic media campaigns (1-2 years agency experience ideally).
- Some who is super eager and excited by digital - A go getter
- Deep, cross-functional understanding of the digital media industry, including display, mobile and video environments.
- Strong knowledge of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms and their operations.
- Experience of creating, troubleshooting and optimising private marketplace deals.
Feel free to send your CV to Jacqui@careermovesgroup.co.uk or apply directly from our website.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.