Digital Campaign Manager
Global Music brand
Competitive salary plus bonus
This well known global music brand is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join their internal digital advertising hub, Sitting within the Advertising Operations team, you will play a key role in the day to day management of digital advertising campaigns across some very high profile artists.
The ideal candidate should have comprehensive knowledge and experience of managing digital media campaigns across key social platforms & DSPs inc. Google Ads, DV360, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & Amazon.
This role is unique in market and an exciting challenge for anyone looking to expand their existing knowledge of digital media buying. We need someone with an appetite and hunger to learn on the job – someone able to go out into market and spend time with vendors to bring back new thinking and ideas that will continue to push the boundaries of what we do. You should be a team player at heart, organised, and a natural problem-solver. My client is a digitally savvy business and they are looking for digitally savvy individuals to join their team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and managing digital media campaigns across demand side platforms and publisher partners including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Spotify, Snapchat, Google
- Quality assurance and troubleshooting across the full campaign set up; creative formats, delivery, tracking and reporting
- Optimisation, pacing and delivery to ensure campaigns are on track to deliver the allocated budget
- Working closely with data analysts & digital media planners to report performance and deliver campaigns in line with performance targets
- Account management responsibilities and escalating campaign issues to the labels & Head of Campaign Management as required.
- Acting as an optimisation expert for each buying platform used, and regularly advising labels of additional planning opportunities
- Working closely with wider business to ensure all internal processes (finance etc.) are functioning efficiently and as required
To be included you must have:
- A proven track record of executing and reporting on programmatic media campaigns
- Deep, cross-functional understanding of the digital media industry, including display, mobile and video environments
- Strong knowledge of a range of digital analytics / demand side platforms and their operations
- Experience of creating, troubleshooting and optimising private marketplace deals
- Numerate and able to quickly assimilate large amounts of information
- Interest in data mining combined with advanced Excel skills.
- A dynamic, energetic and enthusiastic character, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organisational skills, with the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days , I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.