Job descriptionDigital & Performance Lead - Drinks Industry
Our client is a market leader in their specialist field, within the drinks industry. They are looking for a Digital & Performance Lead to join the marketing team, reporting to the Brand & Marketing Manager. This role will suit an energetic digital marketing professional, someone who feels energised by the opportunity to take audience insights & analytics and create engaging digital-first marketing activations that have a significant impact on the sales & marketing funnel. From a marketing content perspective, the role will focus on performance and digital channels and will require working collaboratively with the other members of the sales & marketing teams. The Digital & Performance Lead will work closely with the Web & CRM lead to use Salesforce to define audience segments and adapt marketing activity to deliver the optimal outcome.
Key areas of responsibility:
· Plan and execute all paid social media and digital display campaigns.
· Collaborate with the Social & Lead on creation and implementation of all AV campaigns e.g. YouTube, Digital Video Platforms, and Co-Op/Partner activity.
· Oversee all Paid Search activity e.g. Google Ads, Bing etc.
· Support the Web & CRM lead with the overarching SEO plan.
· Create reports that bring to life the performance of digital campaigns.
· Support the Web & CRM Lead to create powerful reporting dashboards.
· Utilise the sales & marketing data to recommend actions to optimise the sales process.
· Communicate insights throughout the team: Sales, Product, Marketing and Customer.
· Design email campaigns to drive engagement with prospects and existing customers.
· In collaboration with the Web & CRM Lead; utilise Salesforce Pardot to send and analyse email campaigns
What you need for the role:
· Digital media and performance marketing e.g. Paid Search, PPC, Digital Display, Paid Social, YouTube/VOD advertising etc.
· Advanced knowledge of Paid Social and Business/Ad Manager tools.
· Comfortable using Google Analytics, YouTube Studio, and Google Ads.
· Familiar with CRM systems e.g. Salesforce, Agile, Hubspot etc.
· Building email marketing campaigns in Salesforce Pardot, Klaviyo or equivalent
· The ability to present data and insights in a compelling way e.g. dashboards, dynamic reports.
· Familiar with ecommerce and /or B2B lead generation campaigns. (desired)
· Appetite to support our direct sales team providing them with data driven insights on the marketing & sales pipeline. (desired)
· Advanced use of Excel/GoogleSheets/or equivalent, to an advanced standard. (desired)
· Results driven and solution oriented, with a strategic approach to problem solving. (desired)
· Highly analytical, proven ability to translate data into actionable insight, supported by great communication skills. (desired)
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.