Job descriptionDigital Activation Specialist
Length: 4 months
Rate: £243-265 per day
Hours: 9am – 6pm
We are recruiting for an exciting role as Global Digital Compliance Manager, in charge of owning our clients' Marketing Code and Digital Code Policies, as well as supporting our digital media compliance agenda internally and externally. A digital marketing Ninja responsible for ensuring that our digital marketing drives good for our business, our consumers and society, whilst remaining free from harmful content. .
This role has a significant internal and external remit, working in partnership with our brand and media teams in Marketing, as well as colleagues in other functions, such as: Global Corporate Relations (CR), Legal, Procurement and Business Integrity. Advertising agencies, technology partners and media channels are also key stakeholders to further consolidate our relationships, driving high value both centrally and in market.
- Policy Ownership & Strategic Projects
- Act as global owner of our Digital Code and its related standards. This involves making policy updates, managing complex query resolution, and preparing training / comms materials.
- Drive strategic projects to unlock opportunities for our brands by balancing compliance with an enhanced user experience. For instance, you will help improve the age-gating and privacy centre of our websites to reduce the bounce rate, whilst maintaining adherence to our policies.
- Oversee Social Media Governance
- Keep social media access in check – Safeguard our best practices for our global and in-market teams to keep control of over 1000 social media accounts. You will be the global approver of new social media pages, based on our standard process. You will also interact with the social platforms (e.g. Facebook ,Google) to support our brands on technical connection troubleshooting.
- Drive social presence guidelines for our brands – Update. write and develop guidelines and ways of working to advertise responsibly on new social media platforms along with external partners, in line with our Legal Purchase Age (LPA) and brand safety requirements. You will have to work jointly with our global media agency.
- Manage risks and digital compliance leadership
- Map digital risks of consumer marketing activities at the global level and agree ownership and mitigation plans with relevant functions. You will lead the global Digital Compliance Leadership Team, chaired by our Chief Digital Officer.
- Build subject matter expertise – Execute our digital compliance monitoring and ensure all Marketing Directors and their teams have visibility of issues that require resolution in due time.
- Collaborative influence: Able to build trusted partnerships with business stakeholders through understanding of their objectives and a shared goal approach.
- Strong influence: ability to lead through others and bring out the best in partners.
- A change maker: The output of this role’s work will require organisational change. This leader will need to inspire, challenge and collaborate globally.
- A leader as teacher: able to drive functional media capabilities into the broader in market team. Simplifying complexity and codifying best-practice.
- Demonstrable experience leading digital media or digital reputational matters
- Superb at leading and working as part of a multi-market, multi-discipline team with a proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders while maintaining integrity of idea and quality in delivery.
- Good sense of, and ability to understand the wider external business environment of the alcohol industry.
- Excellent networking, communication (written and oral), influencing and leadership skills.
- Have proven results working in partnership with media vendors at a senior level.
- Deep understanding of issues currently facing the media supply chain alongside a strong understanding of brand safety & suitability.
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree plus experience in Social Media and/or Project Management.
Interested? Please apply today!