Job descriptionDigital Account Manager - Media
London (hybrid working)
Our global media client are looking for a versatile Digital Account Manager to work on a few fast growing areas of their business. This role will involve working closely with other media specialists to deliver an integrated plan, often taking the lead in developing the connected system using digital to link other media channels and understanding how other media plans fit in the system.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent knowledge of the UK digital landscape and be well versed in planning / buying digital media across both DR and Brand. Have strong communication and project management skills
What you need for the role:
- 2-3 years experience working in a media agency, within a Paid Social/ Display function/ Digital Buying
- Planning and activation experience and ideally across social media buying
- Desire to drive performance and improve efficiencies.
- Understanding of digital principles, paid social, partnerships, mobile, data and analytics.
- Strategic mindset and be confident to build strategic responses from scratch.
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic and paid social landscape as it relates to various channels including display, video and experiential.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in multiple technology platforms: DSPs/Social Ads Managers, verification tools, viewability, analytics, attribution modelling and ad serving.
- Proven competency in data analysis, trafficking and Microsoft Excel.
- Problem solving and solutions focused mind-set.
- Strong presentation and communication skills with excellent written & verbal English language skills/grammar.
- Independent worker who can own and manage relationships confidently.
- Drive to execute new ideas and be at the forefront of new industry developments.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.