Digital Account Manager
I have an exciting role with one of the leading agencies in London working within Fashion, Food and Lifestyle destinations in London. You will be working with a successful team who work across fresh content generation and management, web maintenance, e-marketing, social and client liaison.
· Planning producing and executing creative strategies across multiple client accounts.
· Managing budgets and projects, reporting to the senior management team.
· Implement SEO and PPC strategies
· Develop influencer strategies across multiple campaigns
· Managing external suppliers and develop partnerships
· Create engaging and consistent content across all digital platforms
· Experience in a similar client facing account management role
· Highly organised and have excellent planning and communication skills
· A eager creative seeking an opportunity to constantly progress in the progress
· Excellent creative writing skills, media relations and a strategic thinker
· Fantastic knowledge of the key social platforms
· Develop relationships with key influencers in the market
· Good understanding of retail and F&B sector
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all
applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to
respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days
of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you
have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not
hesitate to let us know.