Job descriptionData Scientist
The main function of the Data Scientist is to produce innovative solutions driven by exploratory data analysis from complex and high-dimensional datasets.
My client looking for a Data scientist with experience working with A/B testing frameworks for Online Experimentation.
- Apply knowledge of statistics, hypothesis testing frameworks, SQL, Python/R, programming, data modeling, simulation, and advanced mathematics to recognize patterns, identify opportunities, pose business questions, and make valuable discoveries leading to prototype development and product improvement.
- Generate and test hypotheses and analyze and interpret the results of product experiments.
- Work with software engineers to translate prototypes into new products, services, and features and provide guidelines for large-scale experimentation.
- Masters or Phd In statistics/Computer Science/Mathematics or other quantitative field
- Experience working with online experimentation in tech (A/B testing frameworks)
- Proficiency with SQL and R/Python languages
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing and speaking, for both technical and business
- Experience working with large datasets and pipelines
- Masters or Phd In statistics/Computer Science/Mathematics or other quantitative field • At least 5 years of work experience in the industry