£29 - £33 per hour
020 7758 4300
about 1 month ago
Length: 12 Months
Rate: £29.38 - £33.24 pe hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is seeking a support operations specialist to join the Operations support team for CrowdTangle. CrowdTangle is a social discovery & analytics platform that was acquired by the company in late 2016. CrowdTangle is a free platform used primarily by media publishers to discover stories, benchmark against competitors and identify influencers.
This individual will directly support our users, provide delightful partner support experiences and help to reduce issues on our platform. Candidates will be self-motivated, organized, and excited about getting into the weeds with operational issues. Candidates should also be comfortable in ambiguity and flexible to frequent changes in a fast-moving environment. This role is based in London, United Kingdom.
- Provide our users with a delightful, high touch and effective support experience.
- Respond to inbound partner inquiries about product features, insights, bugs, etc.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and translate pain points to effectively resolve issues.
- Improve our support workflows around issue resolution and product insights.
- Spot trends in partner issues and communicate feedback to product team.
- Help build and maintain central knowledge base.
- Train new employees on current workflows, standard processes, and internal tools.
- Develop product and use case specialization to improve quality of support.
- 2+ years of experience in operations, account management or customer support.
- Experience using Excel and/or basic data & insights tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English in a business environment.
- Able to work non-traditional hours (outside of 9am-6pm) occasionally.
- Experience with APIs.
- Proficiency in Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Experience in the media industry.