Job descriptionCRM/Marketing Manager
Global Music Label
This role comprises of a comprehensive consumer relationship-marketing service to a music label and most importantly to their consumers. This role sits within the team that are responsible for growing the value of consumer data through the implementation of strategic group-wide initiatives.
- Develop creative and innovative ways to increase engagement and promote database growth
- Devise communication strategies for all artists in cycle, utilising new technologies and developments in CRM systems.
- Ensure data is best optimised for segmentation across all channels
- Create inspiring, original, and forward-thinking CRM plans for key artists that nurture existing fans whilst also acquiring new ones.
- In-depth data analytics to produce monthly performance reports & campaign analysis for both the label and its artists.
- Analysis of on & offline campaigns in order to provide recommendations for the labels marketing & digital teams
To be considered you must have:
- Proven experience working in CRM, Fashion/Entertainment or in a Digital Agency managing multiple accounts
- Personable and actively emerged in music culture and its consumption across multiple channels
- Highly numerate, analytical and results orientated with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Aware of current and emerging CRM Communication Technologies & Tools, Data Management Systems, Google Analytics suite, Digital Technologies, CRM in Social Media, and Digital Youth.
- Excellent IT skills including competency across all Microsoft packages, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong working knowledge of Google Analytic tools, tracking parameters & analysis.
- Diligent and reliable, capable of managing and delivering on multiple projects simultaneously and to a high standard, both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to make rational judgements from the available information, by demonstrating an inquisitive and analytical approach.
- Experience of working with CRM systems and delivering qualitative & quantitative analysis
- Very familiar with current issues and music-based trends; stays ahead of the game.
- Good quality PowerPoint presentation & HTML coding skills
- Affiliate program awareness and data management experience
- Pro-Active & confident communication skills with all levels of management
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days , I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.