My client is one of the UK’s leading media companies and we have a very exciting opportunity to join them in a CRM Campaign Executive role.
This exciting role will support content delivery via designated channels using digital tools and Content Management and editing system.
- To ensure the smooth deployment of the email marketing calendar and that all campaigns are briefed correctly
- To work with the wider CRM team to deliver elements of Content marketing via core channels e.g. e-mail; social.
- Assist with the implementation and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Collate and report back weekly and monthly performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels.
- Analyse and report on the success of direct/email marketing campaigns
- Create quality content and proofread any copy that needs reviewing
- Assist with the management of the email database, checking the quality of the email addresses
- Experience in a marketing environment
- Professional Marketing qualification an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to manage work process accurately and effectively with knowledge and experience
- Good working knowledge of day to day IT, particularly office software packages and database systems
- Good numeracy skills and high attention to detail