Job descriptionJob title: Creative Producer
Reporting to: Creative Director
Location of work: London (Hybrid)
The role of creative producer is to work alongside the creative director / lead on artist projects on all aspects of the artists creative output. This includes but is not limited to, artwork, music video, content, merchandise, branding, marketing.
- Once creative concepts have been agreed upon with artists it is the role of the producer to plan and turn the concept into a reality
- Liaising with creatives, finding locations, booking crew, travel, insurance, contracts, kit hire, lighting approach, set design all the while managing the overall budget
- Working closely with creative director/lead on all creative decisions for the shoot
- Post shoot it is your responsibility to deliver final assets on deadline and in full – working with retouchers, graders, VFX houses
- Responsible for the ideation, creative teams will be created around each artist and it will be your responsibility to contribute to these early creative sessions
- Working closely with the creative director/lead will be leading on the day of shoot, ensuring that artist is happy and creative vision is being executed to the level that is being expected
- Handling final assets that have been approved by all parties the creative will then need delivered in multiple formats your job will be to work with designers/editors to meet all the required specifications
- On projects that aren’t shoot based you will be working with creative director / lead to help deliver the creative, working on feedback rounds and formats.
• Being a detail-oriented creative when it comes to approving work with overall accountability.
• Having a good understanding of production costs/budgets and feeling comfortable negotiating and ensuring projects represent good value for the artist and label.
• Budgeting in Uniport; including approving quotes, raising POs etc and ensuring suppliers are paid on time.
• Creating detailed budgets, call sheets and schedules.
- Experience producing shoots
- Creative network – relationships with Directors, DOPs, Gaffers, Editors, etc.
- Ability to understand and manage creative budgets
- Understanding of format delivery
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Experience working in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment - music industry a bonus but not essential.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with people at all levels within the business.
• Flexible and able to prioritise own workload.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
- Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 paid days of annual leave
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
- Holiday Purchase scheme
- Dental and Travel Insurance options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice Cars
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)