Job descriptionCreative Lead
Length: 6 Months
Rate: £44.00 - £50.00 per hour
Hours: 9am – 6pm
The candidate will need a proven history of bold, innovative award-caliber work, showing attention to detail and clear ownership of impactful projects and campaigns
They will need to have strong Creative Direction skills, leading and managing innovative creative solutions across multiple agency partners, enhancing and aligning all creative output to a singular creative platform and showcasing consistency in execution across copy, design and conceptual thinking. The candidate will be required to work with and influence multiple senior stakeholders across the company.
This role will need to connect with current and potential Waze users, creating and crafting fresh new ways to tell the company’s story across multiple channels, so no matter where their message turns up, they’re genuinely relevant, legitimately interesting and most importantly, hard to ignore.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Creative with a specialization in design/art direction and/or copy.
- A minimum of 4 years in a Creative Direction role or similar.
- Ability to build a brand across multiple channels and develop unique brand tone.
- Ability to understand technology trends and innovative ways to engage with and move consumer.
- Ability to lead non-hierarchical, multi-country, cross-functional working teams who don’t report into this role.
- Experience in both advertising agencies and in-house creative teams would be preferred.
- Curiosity regarding invention coupled with a healthy disregard for the impossible.
- French will be plus but not mandatory.