Job descriptionCreative Business Partner
Location: London (Hybrid)
Length: 8 months
Rate: £27-33 p/h
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Creative Business Partner/Producer, you’ll play many key roles - liaising with sales and client/agency ecosystems; commercially evaluating client opportunities; ensuring high quality, on-time, delivery of on-brand / on-brief ‘creative services; and delivering thought leadership presentations to C-Level internal stakeholders. As one of the primary voices of Creative Works in your hub, you’ll be expected to quickly build rapport with internal and external stakeholders, demonstrate credibility, distill complex situations into actionable plans, and support revenue-driving activity and highly effective creative ideas all at once.
Working in close collaboration with our clients' teams in your market, you’ll provide strategic ‘value add’ creative marketing services to our biggest clients and their agency partners. Using the Creative Works uniform set of services, you bring senior clients together with agencies, product, and media experts to deliver unique insights, ideate and prototype on their project briefs, test and then help execute use cases on our pioneering core and emerging products and platforms.
- Help coordinate the Squad team resources and priorities, report to leadership, and ensure creative ambitious quarterly target delivery and OKRs tracking.
- Help educate and inspire our clients' teams, agencies and partners in relation to the competitive advantages and customer centricity of collaborative Creative Works service offerings.
- Help execute flawless business planning through comprehensive analysis of our clients' country/regional priorities and priority clients to develop and manage a solid service pipeline, running effective projects prioritisation and triage (closely working with other Creative teams/services within our client).
- Demonstrate vertical and creative industry knowledge, as well as a deep understanding of the region’s client/agency ecosystems and decision makers, to support successful client engagements.
- Manage multiple complex digital projects with critical deadlines from inception through to delivery across all of our clients' platforms.
- Manage a complex ecosystem of partners, stakeholders, and senior sponsors both within our client and externally.
- Lead and facilitate/participate in design thinking sprints for our clients' key clients in all major branding industry sectors, bringing complex groups of multiple stakeholders together to deliver rapidly on a brief.
- Minimum qualifications/experience: BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 8 years of marketing/advertising experience in a Client facing/production role
- Understanding of the overall creative/communications/business landscape and key industries within the UK Track record of strategic and creative output that generates business, builds brands and engages people.
- Experience in negotiation with clients and vendors Ability to lead teams of varying levels of production experience and clearly define project guidelines and risks.
Interested? Please apply today!