Corporate Communications Specialist
FTC/Perm - Competitive salary
Working for this global established fintech brand you will be responsible for ideating and creating engaging content that communicates the brands
value and vision drive brand awareness to employees and existing customers.
You will be an in-house journalist and storyteller who builds relationships across company functions - from Product to Customer Success and everyone in between in order to discover compelling stories that fit into an overall company narrative and marketing strategy. You will transform these stories into engaging content assets, working with the Head of Marketing and freelance design team members to bring to life and distribute.
You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on the company’s behalf. Working closely with the Content Marketing Specialist, you will ensure our internal communication messages and external communications are aligned.
· Working together with the Head of Marketing and Executive team, establish an internal communications strategy
· Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
· Manage internal communication tools, such as Yammer, Intranet, and Microsoft Teams
· Manage the brands profiles on online review platforms including Employee and Product review sites (I.e.Glassdoor, G2, Trustpilot, etc.)
· Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, Yammer, and newsletters. You may also be required to work on the layout of content.
· Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation
· Draft messages or scripts from senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form
· Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the
· Support the Chief Financial Officer on investor relations initiatives
· Other duties and special projects as assigned
To be considered you must have:
Degree in Communications,Public Relations or relevant field
Experience in Corporate Communications with a passion for stepping up
Excellent editorial and copywriting abilities, including long form and short form content
Highly organized, able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Bonus: experience writing content for business, finance, technology sector
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.