Job descriptionMarketing Manager - Charity
Contract – 2 months full time
Our client is looking for a Marketing Manager to support the Member Engagement and Communications team, by leading the planning and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns, in line with the organisation’s strategy. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for channel plans and performance optimisation, ensuring our marketing campaigns meet the expectations of our customers as well as delivering against performance targets that contribute towards organisational objectives.
Responsibilities to include:
- Developing and executing campaigns in line with objectives, with a focus on membership acquisition and retention
- Using data and audience insight to inform campaign strategies
- Designing campaigns and events, with a focus on email, to have maximum impact through channels, context and timing
- Manage the development and execution of performance driving campaign activity in line with agreed targets.
- Oversee analytical reporting across multi-channel campaigns, ensuring that reports are actionable.
- Oversee the implementation of paid media channels including PPC and paid social.
- Develop appropriate testing plans to maximise performance across channels.
What you need for the role:
- Degree level education or equivalent (ideally in Marketing and / or Communications).
- Marketing experience, particularly in performance driven email marketing
- Experience setting (and delivering against) marketing campaign KPIs
- Experience in campaign planning and coordinating marketing campaigns
- Experience of using reporting and analytics to manage performance
- Experience working across paid digital channels, particularly paid social and PPC, ideally within a B2B setting
- Excellent knowledge of a range of marketing channels
- Experience of working with designers / content creators
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of using CRM (desirable) and managing and manipulating data is desirable
- Experience designing / writing / developing content is desirable
- Experience using advanced attribution techniques is desirable
- Evidence of further study and/or additional qualifications in marketing, communications, website design or paid media, such as Google search marketing qualification or similar is desirable.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.