Job descriptionContent Specialist
Length: 6 months
Rate: £33-36 p/h
We are looking for a content specialist with experience with journalism in Italy & Spain, who can surface engaging content and conversations about a variety of topics. The ideal candidate will have excellent news judgment, a strong command of social media and a demonstrated understanding of how public content informs community conversations. This role requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a track record of exercising excellent editorial judgment and working collaboratively with content partners and colleagues. Previous experience with content discovery tools such as CrowdTangle is preferred.
- Review credible public content from a diverse set of publishers, public figures, influencers and community members, covering subject areas including news, health, climate, entertainment and lifestyle.
- Identify cultural trends across a diverse spectrum of topics
- Collaborate with our product teams to improve user experience and internal tools
- Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basis
- BA/BS degree or 4+ years of equivalent editorial experience
- 5+ years of work experience, including experience in news and/or digital with a proven track record of editorial judgment
- Ability to recognize compelling content with a high potential to engage users
- Experience with social media publishing platforms, content discovery tools and digital strategy
- Understanding of digital intelligence and tools that track online sentiment
- Creative self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Language requirement: Italian & Spanish fluency is a must have
Interested? Please apply today!