Job descriptionContent Producer – Charity Sector
Our client is a well known charity. They are looking for a Content Producer to develop and produce creative storytelling content, to ensure that the charity’s marketing channels reflect the breadth of its work.
Responsibilities to include:
- To work with colleagues across the organisation to identify and plan creative content ideas for the charity’s digital platforms and associated channels.
- Manage (source, develop and produce) creative content to grow and nurture public , including copywriting, proofing and editing materials for publication.
- Work with the Social and Content team to publish materials across digital and associated channels using a range of publishing tools.
- Commission writers, designers and other external suppliers to create engaging content that reflects the charity’s brand.
- Curate high-quality content from relevant sources to keep charity’s audiences informed of key developments within the Armed Forces community.
- Report on events through blog posts, audio and video creation and social media content to keep audiences up to date on with the charity’s work.
- Plan and prepare coverage for key national events
- Manage small-scale budgets for content delivery, raising all necessary purchase orders, ensuring financial efficiency and maximum return on investment.
- Support the Marketing team in developing and running effective editorial processes and planning for the development and publication of creative content across various channels for internal and external audiences.
What you need for the role:
- Proven editorial experience within publishing or digital communications environment, including creating and commissioning creative content.
- Demonstrable experience coordinating content publishing and community engagement for websites, blogs and social media.
- Demonstrable experience of sourcing and collaborating with contributors and external suppliers to develop digital content.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a busy digital environment, including managing multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Experience of using Adobe CS6 to produce creative content, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively and without supervision
- Strong IT skills – competent user of MS Office and familiar with in-house database systems.
- Degree Qualification in Journalism or English (desirable)
- Experience of HTML, CSS and content management systems (desirable)
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.