Job descriptionContent Operations Coordinator
Length: 4 Months
Rate: £23.00 - £25.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
Our client is looking for a talented content curator to help them find, surface, and categorize amazing content, conversations, and communities on their platforms. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of all social media formats and an interest in pop culture, celebrities and public figures, as well as memes, groups, and other forms of online culture.
They are looking for people with
- A proven ability to identify trends and organize content who have deep expertise in key pop culture genres.
- Knowledge of youth culture and Gen Z interests is a must.
- A background in journalism, curation / editorial work, or social media is a plus; strong editorial judgment is a must.
- Candidates should have the proven ability to work quickly under pressure, to make smart editorial decisions, and to work collaboratively with external partners and global colleagues.
- Capture and categorize content from a wide range of topics into clear, comprehensible categories
- Review and curate content from a wide variety of categories with a focus on digital trends and communities
- Stay on top of online trends and personalities, including emerging memes and cultural conversations
- Collaborate with our clients product teams to improve user experience and internal tools
- Occasional weekend or holiday work may be required
- Experience with online content and expertise in social media
- Familiarity with young adult entertainment trends
- Keen editorial eye and ability to craft a narrative through content
- Deep knowledge of one of the following categories is a must: TV & Movies, Food & Drink, Fashion & Style, Travel & Leisure, Art, Gaming, Music
- Visual Arts, Travel & Leisure, Food & Drink, and K-Pop
- Organized, thorough self-starter able to work on deadline and deliver
- At least 2 years professional experience