Job descriptionContent Operations Coordinator
Length: 3 Months
Rate: £18.00 - £20.00 per hour (40 hours p/w)
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the company and the role that a connected workforce can play in improving the productivity of an organization.
They will have a background in SaaS customer success, content management, creating processes & tracking documents and a passion for delivering a great user experience.
This role requires an experienced content manager professional, with a track record in the enterprise software space.
This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent communication and design skills to identify customer-facing team needs, to align narratives and strategic objectives of customers and to centralise broader content asks for marketing and product marketing.
- Report into the Scaled Engagement team while enjoying lots of autonomy in owning the customer content delivery from start to finish.
- Develop, update and edit customer-facing content for account management teams to deliver to customers (including aligning presentations, scripts and email materials)
- Collaborate and own requests for marketing content into the marketing team
- Build relationships with relevant product marketing function to access latest product updates
- Maintain scaled program content library, and highlight relevant updates, for the account managers
- Coordinate enablement and awareness sessions with account managers to ensure they can make best use of all content and materials available to their customers
- Work with the vendor teams to ensure they have access to all the materials, content and training
- Help manage account management tools with updated templates, snippets and materials in collaboration with program managers and campaigns
- Create processes and tracking documents to coordinate customer requests through account managers, such as ideas for campaigns, access to product betas, and interest in research sessions
- 3+ years of client success, content management or product marketing experience at a software/SaaS company
- Demonstrated success working at a similar level in client success or marketing with proven ability to excel
- Experience working in SaaS start-ups building and executing customer narratives and team processes to drive high levels of customer engagement
- Big-picture thinker with the ability to solve detail-oriented issues in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Proven track record of building strong cross-functional relationships, a deep sense of empathy and dedication
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Willingness to travel ~30% of the time
- Fluent English and additional European languages is an advantage