Location: UK (Remote)
Rate: £51.92 – £64.97 per hour (Inside IR35)
REF no: 48363
This client is a top 5 tech giant and owner of some of the world’s most popular social media platforms and instant messaging apps, connecting billions of people across the globe.
The main function of the Compliance Specialist is to ensure arrange, conduct and monitor compliance testing, audits, and investigations.
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Monitor, assess, and communicate regulatory changes and emerging compliance risks and trends to key partners and stakeholders.
- Assist business, Compliance, and other control function partners in responding to client escalations by conducting , compiling and presenting research as required.
- Remain current on emerging trends and developments, both within the local region and globally, affecting the regulatory environment.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex regulatory legislation.
- Works well independently and a strong team player.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and MS Visio.
- Bachelor’s degree (in business, accounting, legal, or related field).
- Excellent business writing skills to update regulatory artifacts, Standard Operating Procedures, training material, etc.