Job descriptionTEMPORARY Community Manager - Charity
Start date: asap
My client is looking for an experienced social media community manager to support their most high profile global campaign. You will be supporting the Social Media and Content Team during this busy time to provide excellent customer service to our community on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. As well as replying to a high volume of incoming public and private messages, you will monitor wider conversations about the campaign and the charity, and ensure the brand is proactively engaging with current and new supporters.
To be considered you must be a proactive, resilient and creative individual with the confidence to conceive and develop interesting ideas for ways to build their online community. The successful candidate will have experience of working in community management for a large organisation or campaign and a good understanding of crisis comms as well as influencing and educating a range of stakeholders on effective social media best practice. If you have done this within a charity or a not for profit environment then great!
- Daily monitoring, responding and reporting of online conversations relating to the campaign signposting questions where required
- Lead on proactive community management and outreach – monitoring hashtags and mentions and engaging with potential followers
- Identify potential social media influencers and advocates and define how we might engage them further
- Producing and scheduling of social media content as required including live coverage of events
- Campaign reporting against objectives and KPIs
- Supporting the team with ongoing reporting of social media engagement and reach
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.