Job descriptionCommunications Specialist
Length: 12 months
Rate: £352-384 per day
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Develop and Manage Campaigns:
Under guidance of the Change Manager, the Communications Specialist will develop comprehensive communication campaigns for projects and programs aimed at building the awareness, understanding, motivation and commitment for various stakeholder audiences to make the transition to new technology-supported ways of working.
Campaign should include a calendar of communication activities by audience and leverage a variety of formats and channels tailored appropriately to the stakeholder function, level, demographic, preference and objective of the communication.
The Communications Specialist will manage and track execution of the planned activities, providing updates and adjusting as needed.
The Communications Specialist will:
• Develop communications content that is engaging, informative and easy for the target audience to consume, with information delivered in clear, understandable language and correct grammar and usage, avoiding jargon and acronyms.
• Develop content tailored to the audience and written in a way that effectively achieves the objective.
• Create high-quality materials and engaging content using a variety of mediums.
• Ensure communications have consistent branding and voice that aligns with program or functional branding and with our client's communications guidelines.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• A BA in a relevant subject (journalism, communications, public relations or marketing).
• 5+ years’ experience in planning and managing communications campaigns and creating content that successfully supports people through change for complex transformational projects
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability effectively target and tailor the message and medium to various audience groups to achieve intended outcomes.
• Solid understanding of how people respond and adapt to change and ability to develop effective and compelling messaging to achieve audience understanding and commitment.
• Ability to measure and report the effectiveness of communications
• Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and ability to deliver high-quality communications in compressed timelines.
• Proficient in using a variety of tools to develop plans and communications content (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Sway, Yammer, Teams, etc.)
Interested? Please apply today!