Job descriptionCommercial Analyst - Global Music Company
Competitive salary/London based
My client is a global music company. They are looking for a Commercial Analyst to work within a team to provide first class commercial intelligence. The role requires the delivery of projects, both solo and team based, covering multiple stakeholders and areas of the business. The team also delivers trend and performance analysis across the market and major business partners. The role requires a keen commercial acumen, alongside strong analytical and inter-personal skills, project management, critical thinking and a proactive approach to problem solving.
Responsibilities will include:
• Keeping a strong grasp of Query data using SQL.
• Keep abreast of new technological, Business Partner and industry developments with a view to how they impact the analysis undertaken by then team.
• Deliver established market, channel and partner analysis.
• Deliver adhoc project work on the market, partners, or broader strategic questions.
• Support the UK labels with any analysis requirements.
• Work with the other members of the team, or other departments in the Commercial Division, to support the analytical needs of the business.
• Prepare and give internal presentations.
To be considered you must have:
• Proficient in data story telling with a strong grasp of SQL
• Experience in an analytical role previously
• Highly numerate and results orientated with a clear focus on high quality, attention to detail, and profit maximisation.
• Excellent IT skills: high proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must.
• Be very familiar with current issues and trends; stays ahead of the game and can produce innovative ideas, approaches, insights and identify opportunities by applying business and industry knowledge.
• Technically confident; ideally with a personal interest in new media, digital and all technology; understands key terminology and communicates effectively with experts and novices alike.
• Understanding of analytical models would also be beneficial.
• Knowledge of Google Big Query is desirable
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website careermovesgroup.co.uk for further opportunities.