£453 - £512 per day
020 7758 4300
about 1 month ago
Location: London NW10
Length: 6 months
Hours: 9am – 6pm
- Creates and drives the change and communication strategy of the projects in scope impacting 25k+ internal users and 30k+ suppliers.
- Coordinate communication and change activity by considering the business go-lives/value drops, technical development, capability development and any business activities required to integrate new processes/technology into the "business as usual" environment.
- Candidate is expected to work with Lead Product Manager and Product Owners/business leads of the solutions in scope and present to senior Procurement leaders, including CPO.
- Senior Change and Communication Leadership. Proven ability to create, own and execute comms strategy and plan for large scale, high impact projects.
- Excellent business partnering, ability to work with senior leadership and C-level leaders. Excellent coordination skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Project Experience
- Change management experience