Catalogue Relations and Production Manager – Music
London (hybrid working)
Our global music client is looking for a Catalogue Relations and Production Manager to join their team.
If you have experience of account management /relationship management, a strong understanding of the production process within the music industry then this could be the role for you.
What the role involves:
Catalogue account, overall schedule and production management:
- Being key person contact for all incoming catalogues with responsibility for smooth scheduling, production and release in the UK
- Co-ordination with appropriate teams for release in international territories
- Where appropriate managing communication between internal teams and external partners for incoming catalogue projects
- Liaising with central teams, commercial / legal etc to ensure full understanding of relevant deal and commercial aspects of incoming catalogues
- Ownership and responsibility over the clients overall catalogue schedule, production and international co-ordination
- Work closely with the client’s Catalogue team to ensure deadlines are met for artwork and audio
- Manage external consultants where appropriate
- Report back to external contacts on production process and status across titles regularly
- Be prepared to adapt job, role, and requirements to suit an ever-changing music landscape
- Develop strong relationships with partner labels to ensure good working environments
- Develop open dialogue with relevant stakeholders directly
- Work closely with the commercial to ensure best understanding of opportunities for incoming repertoire for service to the retail sector
What you need for the role:
- Passion for music
- Proven experience of relationship management / account management
- Have strong understanding of production processes
- Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills with the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
If you are interested and would like more information feel free to reach out to me Polly@careermoves.co.uk and send over your cv.
If you haven't heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven't been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.